Binhai, Tianjin, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.003677, 117.710777.
Binhai (滨海新区) is a district and part of the Bohai Economic Rim of Tianjin, in the municipality of Tianjin, northern China, located on the Bohai Sea. Established in 2009, the division is one of the most rapidly developing areas of the region as well as an important economic and transportation hub with hundreds of new houses being constructed every year. It is subdivided into 19 subdistricts and 7 towns and enjoys one of the most advanced infrastructures, including stadiums, office buildings, shopping malls, etc. Two railway stations and plenty of expressways serve the area.
Where is Binhai, Tianjin, China on Map?
Road map of Binhai, Tianjin, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Binhai, Tianjin, China
Binhai, Tianjin, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Binhai, Tianjin, China is 39.003677, and the longitude is 117.710777. Binhai, Tianjin, China is located at China country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 0' 13.2372'' N and 117° 42' 38.7972'' E.
|DMS Lat||39° 0' 13.2372'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 42' 38.7972'' E|
Coordinates of Binhai, Tianjin, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in China
Also check out these related Districts.
- Qibaozhen, Minhang, Shanghai, China (31.157658, 121.351372)
- Mogan Shan, Deqing, Huzhou, China (30.629723, 119.825554)
- Fuliao, Wuming, Nanning, Guangxi, China (23.326338, 108.006004)
- Zhongguancun, Haidian, Beijing, China (39.983246, 116.315506)
- Fengxian, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (34.693905, 116.595390)
- Pudong, Shanghai, China (31.221518, 121.544380)
- Qingpu, Shanghai, China (31.150681, 121.124176)
- Minqing, Fuzhou, Fujian, China (26.116892, 118.815536)
- Sanqi, Dongguan Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China (23.033869, 113.788963)
- Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (22.728689, 113.824020)