Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.148598, 17.107748.
One of the most wonderful and touristy cities in Europe, Slovakia's capital city Bratislava is situated in the easternmost part of the country, right at the border with Austria and quite close to the border with Hungary, on the banks of the Danube River. established in the early Medieval Ages, in the 10th century, Bratislava's city center is close to traffic and allows the city's guests spend hours exploring the old part, where such landmarks as St. Martin's Cathedral, the City's Castle, the Royal palace of the 18th century, etc. Bratislava is known for wonderful natural beauties, entertaining boat trips, numerous cultural festivals, and unique beer.
Map of Bratislava, Slovakia
Bratislava, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bratislava, Slovakia is 48.148598, and the longitude is 17.107748. Bratislava, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 8' 54.9528'' N and 17° 6' 27.8928'' E.
Bratislava, Slovakia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 8' 54.9528'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 6' 27.8928'' E|
Coordinates of Bratislava, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Slovakia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prešov, Slovakia (49.001831, 21.239311)
- Bratislava, Slovakia (48.148598, 17.107748)
- Trnava, Slovakia (48.370911, 17.583323)
- Košice, Slovakia (48.716385, 21.261074)
- Nitra, Slovakia (48.306141, 18.076376)
- Levoča, Slovakia (48.736279, 19.146193)
- Banská Bystrica, Slovakia (48.736279, 19.146193)
- Levice, Slovakia (48.216454, 18.600445)
- Trenčín, Slovakia (48.891132, 18.042297)
- Piešťany Spa city, Slovakia (48.589233, 17.834047)