Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.306141, 18.076376.
One of the oldest and the most beautiful cities in Slovakia, Nitra was founded before the 9th century by local kings, and very soon the city became the capital of a small European Empire of the early Medieval Ages. In the course of its history, the city was taken by Austrian and Hungarian forces, but today it is a part of modern Slovakia and an important tourist destination located about 80 miles east of the capital city of the country, Bratislava. There are a few tourist attractions in Nitra, like churches, cathedrals, parks, monuments, etc.
Where is Nitra, Slovakia on Map?
Road map of Nitra, Slovakia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nitra, Slovakia
Nitra, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nitra, Slovakia is 48.306141, and the longitude is 18.076376. Nitra, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 18' 22.1076'' N and 18° 4' 34.9536'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 18' 22.1076'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 4' 34.9536'' E|
Coordinates of Nitra, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Slovakia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prešov, Slovakia (49.001831, 21.239311)
- Bratislava, Slovakia (48.148598, 17.107748)
- Trnava, Slovakia (48.370911, 17.583323)
- Košice, Slovakia (48.716385, 21.261074)
- Nitra, Slovakia (48.306141, 18.076376)
- Levoča, Slovakia (48.736279, 19.146193)
- Banská Bystrica, Slovakia (48.736279, 19.146193)
- Levice, Slovakia (48.216454, 18.600445)
- Trenčín, Slovakia (48.891132, 18.042297)
- Piešťany Spa city, Slovakia (48.589233, 17.834047)