Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.736279, 19.146193.
Levoča is a small historic city in central Slovakia, situated right at the foot of Nizkie Tatry Mountains. The city was established in the 13th century and remains one of the oldest settlements in the region. There are a few very old valuable buildings in the city, including the old cathedral with golden very valuable altar.
Where is Levoča, Slovakia on Map?
Road map of Levoča, Slovakia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Levoča, Slovakia
Levoča, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Levoča, Slovakia is 48.736279, and the longitude is 19.146193. Levoča, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 44' 10.6044'' N and 19° 8' 46.2948'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 44' 10.6044'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 8' 46.2948'' E|
Coordinates of Levoča, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Slovakia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Prešov, Slovakia (49.001831, 21.239311)
- Bratislava, Slovakia (48.148598, 17.107748)
- Trnava, Slovakia (48.370911, 17.583323)
- Košice, Slovakia (48.716385, 21.261074)
- Nitra, Slovakia (48.306141, 18.076376)
- Levoča, Slovakia (48.736279, 19.146193)
- Banská Bystrica, Slovakia (48.736279, 19.146193)
- Trenčín, Slovakia (48.891132, 18.042297)