British Museum, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.518757, -0.126168.
The British Museum is one of the principal landmarks and tourist attractions of London, situated in Bloomsbury. The museum collection includes over 8 million items related to human history, social development, culture, arts, etc. It is situated in a beautiful old building at Great Russel street. The museum was founded in the middle of the 18th century by Hans Sloane, a scientist and collector. The history of the museum includes a few stages until it has developed into the modern day's facility. Currently, the museum includes 9 thematic departments dedicated to a certain historic era or a certain cultural direction. There are also a few thematic libraries and numerous archives in the museum. The British museum is the first more visited national museum, with the annual number of visitors close to 6 million people.
Where is British Museum, London, the UK on Map?
Road map of British Museum, London, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of British Museum, London, the UK
British Museum, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of British Museum, London, the UK is 51.518757, and the longitude is -0.126168. British Museum, London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 7.5252'' N and 0° 7' 34.2048'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 7.5252'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 34.2048'' W|
Coordinates of British Museum, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Museums.
- The National Gallery, London, UK (51.508972, -0.128794)
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, UK (55.950859, -3.227564)
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh, the UK (55.955418, -3.193583)
- Scottish National Gallery, Edinburg, Scotland, the UK (55.950901, -3.195661)
- National Museum of Scotland, Edinburg, the UK (55.946945, -3.190000)
- British Museum, London, the UK (51.518757, -0.126168)
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Knightsbridge, London, UK (51.496639, -0.172180)