Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.893330, 12.482850.
The Capitolium or Capitoline Hill, Campidoglio in Italian, is one of the Seven Hills of Rome in Italy, located in the southwestern part of the city. It is a historic hilltop square designed by Renaissance artist and architect Michelangelo. It is surrounded by lots of historical landmarks, monuments, statues, and other points of interest, including Altare della Patria, Capitoline Museums, Cordonata Capitolina, Equestrian Statue of Marcus Aurelius, Monument Cola Di Rienzo, Fontane dei Leoni Egizi, Fountain of the Goddess Roma, Tabularium, Mamertine Prison, Basilica di Santa Maria in Ara coeli, Scalinata dell'Ara Coeli, and many more.
Where is Campidoglio, Italy on Map?
Road map of Campidoglio, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Campidoglio, Italy
Campidoglio, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Campidoglio, Italy is 41.893330, and the longitude is 12.482850. Campidoglio, Italy is located at Italy country in the Squares place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 53' 35.9880'' N and 12° 28' 58.2600'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 53' 35.9880'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 28' 58.2600'' E|
Coordinates of Campidoglio, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Squares in Italy
Also check out these related Squares.
- Piazza San Marco, Venice, Italy (45.434185, 12.337817)
- Piazza del Duomo, Firenze, FI, Italy (43.773449, 11.256236)
- Piazza di Spagna, Rome, RM, Italy (41.905697, 12.482327)
- Campo de' Fiori Square, Rome, Italy (41.895561, 12.472051)
- Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy (41.911015, 12.476190)
- Venezia Square, Rome, RM, Italy (41.896435, 12.482531)
- Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy (41.899139, 12.473311)
- Campidoglio, Italy (41.893330, 12.482850)