Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.911015, 12.476190.
Piazza del Popolo, or Square of People, is one of the main squares in Rome, Italy. Actually, the name of the square is derived from the word "poplars", which grew in plenty in the area in old times. The square is situated near famous Villa Medici, and it is one of the largest squares of the city, with a tall historical Egyptian Obelisk located in its center.
Where is Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy on Map?
Road map of Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy
Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy is 41.911015, and the longitude is 12.476190. Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy is located at Italy country in the Squares place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 54' 39.6540'' N and 12° 28' 34.2840'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 54' 39.6540'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 28' 34.2840'' E|
Coordinates of Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Squares in Italy
Also check out these related Squares.
- Piazza San Marco, Venice, Italy (45.434185, 12.337817)
- Piazza del Duomo, Firenze, FI, Italy (43.773449, 11.256236)
- Piazza di Spagna, Rome, RM, Italy (41.905697, 12.482327)
- Campo de' Fiori Square, Rome, Italy (41.895561, 12.472051)
- Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy (41.911015, 12.476190)
- Venezia Square, Rome, RM, Italy (41.896435, 12.482531)
- Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy (41.899139, 12.473311)
- Campidoglio, Italy (41.893330, 12.482850)