Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.899139, 12.473311.
Piazza Navona, or Navona square, is a famous ancient square built in ancient Roma and currently located in the central part of the capital city of Italy. There was an old stadium built there in the 1st century AD, and the residents of the ancient Rome used to come to the stadium to watch gladiator fights, as well as other kinds of competitions. Today the square is famous with its fountain and beautiful Egyptian obelisk located in the center of the square. The square is spacious and has plenty of space for sitting and walking around.
Where is Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy on Map?
Road map of Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy
Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy is 41.899139, and the longitude is 12.473311. Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy is located at Italy country in the Squares place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 53' 56.9004'' N and 12° 28' 23.9196'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 53' 56.9004'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 28' 23.9196'' E|
Coordinates of Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Squares in Italy
Also check out these related Squares.
- Piazza San Marco, Venice, Italy (45.434185, 12.337817)
- Piazza del Duomo, Firenze, FI, Italy (43.773449, 11.256236)
- Piazza di Spagna, Rome, RM, Italy (41.905697, 12.482327)
- Campo de' Fiori Square, Rome, Italy (41.895561, 12.472051)
- Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy (41.911015, 12.476190)
- Venezia Square, Rome, RM, Italy (41.896435, 12.482531)
- Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy (41.899139, 12.473311)
- Campidoglio, Italy (41.893330, 12.482850)