Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.905777, 12.462204.
Capitoline Hill, known also as Campidoglio is one of the 7 hills of Rome, Italy. It is historic district with amazing Medieval architecture, plenty of palaces and churches, and so on.
Map of Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy
Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy is 41.905777, and the longitude is 12.462204. Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy is located at Italy country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 54' 20.7972'' N and 12° 27' 43.9344'' E.
Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 54' 20.7972'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 27' 43.9344'' E|
Coordinates of Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Italy
Also check out these related Districts.
- Non Valley, Province of Trento, Italy (46.337353, 11.057293)
- Molo, Genova, Italy (44.406281, 8.931434)
- Aurora, Torino, Italy (45.080673, 7.687315)
- Turro, Milan, Italy (45.498058, 9.225554)
- Noto, Syracuse, Italy (36.979038, 14.985618)
- Albaredo per San Marco, Sondrio, Italy (46.077534, 9.616924)
- Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy (41.905777, 12.462204)
- San Polo, Venice, Italy (45.437611, 12.337035)
- Cannaregio, Venice, Italy (45.444958, 12.328463)