Carmel Valley, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.479900, -121.732796.
Carmel Valley is a census-designated place in northern Monterey County, the state of California, USA. It was founded as Airway Village in 1946, by Byington Ford and Tirey L. Ford Jr. The village is famous for its vineyards and numerous vine-producing facilities, therefore, it attracts plenty of tourists. The Jamesburg Earth Station is located at 18773 Cachagua Road, near Carmel Valley. Points of interest in the area include Garland Ranch Regional Park, Carmel Valley Community Park, and Dampierre Park, as well as a few art galleries and recreation centers. One of the notable residents of the village was Doris Day, a legendary American actress and animal welfare activist.
Where is Carmel Valley, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Carmel Valley, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Carmel Valley, CA, USA
Carmel Valley, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carmel Valley, CA, USA is 36.479900, and the longitude is -121.732796. Carmel Valley, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Census-designated Places place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 28' 47.6400'' N and 121° 43' 58.0656'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 28' 47.6400'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 43' 58.0656'' W|
Coordinates of Carmel Valley, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Census-designated Places in United States
Also check out these related Census-designated Places.
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Lahaina, HI, USA (20.878525, -156.683746)
- Willimantic, CT, USA (41.715839, -72.221840)
- McLean, VA, USA (38.938305, -77.183266)
- Accokeek, MD, USA (38.667618, -77.028313)
- New City, NY, USA (41.147594, -73.989304)
- Jessup, MD, USA (39.149498, -76.776154)
- Carmel Valley, CA, USA (36.479900, -121.732796)
- Old Orchard Beach, ME, USA (43.514805, -70.380875)
- Lexington Park, MD, USA (38.266792, -76.453842)