Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.135815, 39.458527.
A small town in southern Turkish province of Diyarbakır, Çermik has the population close to 21,000 people, and it is one of the oldest towns in the province, founded in Byzantine epochs. It is located near a highway and is a small commercial center. Though the town is not a popular tourist spot, local attractions include Ulu Cami, Gelincik Dağı, the Haburman Bridge, etc.
Map of Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey
Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey is 38.135815, and the longitude is 39.458527. Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 8' 8.9340'' N and 39° 27' 30.6972'' E.
Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 8' 8.9340'' N|
|DMS Long||39° 27' 30.6972'' E|
Coordinates of Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Turkey
Also check out these related Towns.
- Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey (41.249390, 32.683201)
- Hasankeyf, Batman, Turkey (37.714108, 41.413166)
- Phocaea, Foça/İzmir, Turkey (38.675617, 26.752478)
- Anamur, Mersin, Turkey (36.077286, 32.832890)
- Manavgat, Antalya, Turkey (36.786869, 31.441282)
- Marmaris, Mugla Province, Turkey (36.856548, 28.260956)
- Ayvalik, Balikesir Province, Turkey (39.327923, 26.726990)
- Dalyan, Muğla, Turkey (36.834740, 28.643204)
- Kazan, Ankara, Turkey (40.205166, 32.681183)
- Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey (38.135815, 39.458527)