Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.249390, 32.683201.
Safranbolu is a wonderful historic town and a cultural spot situated in the province of Karabük in north western Turkey. Surrounded by the mountains near the Black Sea, Safranbolu is a tourist attraction and a famous town where plenty of traditional Turkish houses were preserved. It was established during the reign of the Ancient Greek empire and also developed as an important part of the Byzantine empire. There are plenty of the examples of old architecture preserved in the city, including old Turkish baths, catering establishments, mosques, tombs, old water sources, and many other ones. There are many museums and historic markets in the town. The population of Safranbolu is close to 50,000 people.
Map of Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey
Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey is 41.249390, and the longitude is 32.683201. Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 14' 57.8040'' N and 32° 40' 59.5236'' E.
Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 14' 57.8040'' N|
|DMS Long||32° 40' 59.5236'' E|
Coordinates of Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Turkey
Also check out these related Towns.
- Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey (41.249390, 32.683201)
- Hasankeyf, Batman, Turkey (37.714108, 41.413166)
- Phocaea, Foça/İzmir, Turkey (38.675617, 26.752478)
- Anamur, Mersin, Turkey (36.077286, 32.832890)
- Manavgat, Antalya, Turkey (36.786869, 31.441282)
- Marmaris, Mugla Province, Turkey (36.856548, 28.260956)
- Ayvalik, Balikesir Province, Turkey (39.327923, 26.726990)
- Dalyan, Muğla, Turkey (36.834740, 28.643204)
- Kazan, Ankara, Turkey (40.205166, 32.681183)
- Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey (38.135815, 39.458527)