Chornobyl, Kyiv Province, Ukraine
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.295418, 30.222702.
Chornobyl is a dead town located in Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, Kyivs'ka oblast, Ukraine. It has become tragically famous in April 1986 when the Chernobyl atomic station exposure happened causing release of radioactive substances into the air. Today, the town is almost empty, with a few dozens of people coming there to see how things are going on, or to bring the locals who want to visit the exclusion zone.
Map of Chornobyl, Kyiv Province, Ukraine
Chornobyl, Kyiv Province, Ukraine Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chornobyl, Kyiv Province, Ukraine is 51.295418, and the longitude is 30.222702. Chornobyl, Kyiv Province, Ukraine is located at Ukraine country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 17' 43.5048'' N and 30° 13' 21.7272'' E.
Chornobyl, Kyiv Province, Ukraine Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 17' 43.5048'' N|
|DMS Long||30° 13' 21.7272'' E|
Coordinates of Chornobyl, Kyiv Province, Ukraine is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ukraine
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bilhorod-Dnistrovs'kyi, Odessa Province, Ukraine (46.185452, 30.341492)
- Zatoka, Odesa Province, Ukraine (46.066254, 30.452837)
- Bakhchysarai, the Crimea, Ukraine (44.746090, 33.861565)
- Kremenets, Ternopil Province, Ukraine (50.107815, 25.727667)
- Bohodukhiv, Kharkiv Province, Ukraine (50.182175, 35.516052)
- Krasna Polyana, Donetsk Province, Ukraine (47.560902, 37.070015)
- Yahotyn, Kyiv Province, Ukraine (50.283272, 31.760954)
- Dubrovytsya, Rivne Province, Ukraine (51.570534, 26.565832)
- Man'kivka, Cherkas'ka Province, Ukraine (48.961666, 30.341944)
- Stebnyk, Lviv Province, Ukraine (49.299999, 23.566668)