Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.963774, 73.977982.
Chunian (چونیاں) is a large city and the capital of Chunian Tehsil in Pakistan, located 70 kilometers south of Lahore and 122 kilometers southeast of Faisalabad. It is an old city which could be interesting for those who like observing old architecture and historic artifacts. The city is home to a few educational institutions like Aspire College Chunian, Govt. Graduate College, and Virtual University Campus. Satluj Stadium, a few parks, and mosques are among the points of interest in the city.
Where is Chunian, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Chunian, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chunian, Pakistan
Chunian, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chunian, Pakistan is 30.963774, and the longitude is 73.977982. Chunian, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 57' 49.5864'' N and 73° 58' 40.7352'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 57' 49.5864'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 58' 40.7352'' E|
Coordinates of Chunian, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)
No comments written yet.