Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.281891, 68.438171.
Jacobabad is a small city in the northern area of Sindh, a state of Pakistan. It was established in the middle of the 19th century and named as "the city of Jacob" to commemorate the life of John Jacob, a famous engineer and scientist. There is a large American airbase located in the city.
Map of Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan
Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan is 28.281891, and the longitude is 68.438171. Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 16' 54.8076'' N and 68° 26' 17.4156'' E.
Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 16' 54.8076'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 26' 17.4156'' E|
Coordinates of Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)