Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.920834, 74.308334.
Gilgit is a small city and the capital of Gilgit-Baltistan province in northern Pakistan. Situated in a small valley near two rivers, the city offers spectacular views and scenery. The area is surrounded with mountains and some green areas. Gilgit city has a long history and used to be ruled by a number of emperors and kings including Buddhist, British, Chinese, Indonesian, and other ones. Today it is an industrial and agricultural city, with the number of residents close to 215,000 people. The city can be reached by railroads, by roads, and by air as well since there is a small airport near Gilgit. The city is a small educational center, with a university and a few very good colleges located there. Other landmarks include a few large markets and shopping areas.
Map of Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan is 35.920834, and the longitude is 74.308334. Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 55' 15.0024'' N and 74° 18' 30.0024'' E.
Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 55' 15.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 18' 30.0024'' E|
Coordinates of Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)