Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.286415, 71.932030.
Khanewal is a small city in Punjab, central Pakistan, situated about 35 miles east of Multan city. It is the capital of the same names district and a home to about 110 thousand people. Khanewal is a small educational center, with three large international colleges situated there, including a large business school. There is a railway line passing through the city.
Where is Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan
Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan is 30.286415, and the longitude is 71.932030. Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 17' 11.0940'' N and 71° 55' 55.3080'' E.
Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 17' 11.0940'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 55' 55.3080'' E|
Coordinates of Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)