Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.204605, 3.224090.
Church of Our Lady is an old beautiful church and the tallest construction in the town of Bruges (Belgium), with the height of the bell tower close to 400 feet. The first building was constructed there in the 13th century, and it was followed by numerous reconstructions and additional constructions in the following centuries. The church has an amazingly beautiful exterior, with a few sculptures and decorations on the outside of the building.
Map of Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium
Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium is 51.204605, and the longitude is 3.224090. Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 12' 16.5780'' N and 3° 13' 26.7240'' E.
Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 12' 16.5780'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 13' 26.7240'' E|
Coordinates of Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Belgium
Also check out these related Churches.
- Saint Martin's Church, Kortrijk, Belgium (50.827545, 3.268148)
- Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium (51.204605, 3.224090)
- Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium (51.185055, 3.566115)
- Church of Our Lady of Laeken, Laeken, Brussels, Belgium (50.878899, 4.355607)
- St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium (51.400841, 4.761377)
- Nationale Basiliek van Het Heilig Hart te Koekelberg, Ganshoren, Belgium (50.866711, 4.318292)