St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.400841, 4.761377.
St Catharina Church is the main landmark of a small town of Hoogstraten, located in the northern Belgium, just a few miles from the border with the Netherlands. It is a beautiful old church, built in the middle of the 16th century, during the rule of Countess Elisabeth van Culemborg. The church is an amazing representation of the Medieval Gothic style, and it is one of the tallest churches in Baelgium, with the tower being close to 105 meters tall.
Map of St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium
St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium is 51.400841, and the longitude is 4.761377. St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 24' 3.0276'' N and 4° 45' 40.9572'' E.
St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 24' 3.0276'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 45' 40.9572'' E|
Coordinates of St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Belgium
Also check out these related Churches.
- Saint Martin's Church, Kortrijk, Belgium (50.827545, 3.268148)
- Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium (51.204605, 3.224090)
- Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium (51.185055, 3.566115)
- Church of Our Lady of Laeken, Laeken, Brussels, Belgium (50.878899, 4.355607)
- St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium (51.400841, 4.761377)
- Nationale Basiliek van Het Heilig Hart te Koekelberg, Ganshoren, Belgium (50.866711, 4.318292)