Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.185055, 3.566115.
Church of St. Vincent (or Sint-Vincentiuskerk) is an old historic church located in the neighborhood named Kerkplein, which is the central part of Eeklo town in northwestern Belgium. It was built in the late 19th century and is one of the tallest churches in the country, with the bell tower being almost 100 meters tall.
Map of Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium
Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium is 51.185055, and the longitude is 3.566115. Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 11' 6.1980'' N and 3° 33' 58.0140'' E.
Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 11' 6.1980'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 33' 58.0140'' E|
Coordinates of Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Belgium
Also check out these related Churches.
- Saint Martin's Church, Kortrijk, Belgium (50.827545, 3.268148)
- Church of Our Lady, Bruges, Belgium (51.204605, 3.224090)
- Church of St. Vincent, Eeklo, Belgium (51.185055, 3.566115)
- Church of Our Lady of Laeken, Laeken, Brussels, Belgium (50.878899, 4.355607)
- St Catharina Church, Hoogstraten, Belgium (51.400841, 4.761377)
- Nationale Basiliek van Het Heilig Hart te Koekelberg, Ganshoren, Belgium (50.866711, 4.318292)