Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -7.727989, 109.005913.
Cilacap is a large town and the headquarters of Cilacap regency, Central Java, Indonesia. With the population slightly exceeding 45,000 people the town is the largest in this area. There is a small port and some industrial facilities in the town. The town is nested near a large harbor, and there is a large national park located on a semi-island right opposite of Cilacap.
Where is Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia
Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia is -7.727989, and the longitude is 109.005913. Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 43' 40.7604'' S and 109° 0' 21.2868'' E.
|DMS Lat||7° 43' 40.7604'' S|
|DMS Long||109° 0' 21.2868'' E|
Coordinates of Cilacap, Central Java, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Indonesia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rowobranten, Ringinarum, Kendal, Central Java, Indonesia (-6.986421, 110.121544)
- Umari, Papua, Indonesia (-4.466667, 135.199997)
- Tanjung, Gempol, Pasuruan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.553281, 112.700241)
- Rantau, South Hulu Sungai Regency, South Kalimantan, Indonesia (-2.932615, 115.153046)
- Kunir, Lumajang Regency, East Java, Indonesia (-8.233507, 113.220802)
- Amuntai, Amuntai District, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia (-2.416604, 115.239098)
- Nemberala, Rote Ndao, East Nusa, Indonesia (-10.896941, 122.824944)
- Ciamis town, Ciamis Regency, West Java, Indonesia (-7.326220, 108.329346)
- Bua, Luwu Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.072998, 120.225708)
- Bajawa, Ngada Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-8.788550, 120.973267)