Collepepe, Perugia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.923748, 12.392921.
Collepepe is a small village located Perugia, Italy. Its population is below 1000 people. Geographically, the village is located somewhere in the center of the country, in the territory named Umbria.
Where is Collepepe, Perugia, Italy on Map?
Road map of Collepepe, Perugia, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Collepepe, Perugia, Italy
Collepepe, Perugia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Collepepe, Perugia, Italy is 42.923748, and the longitude is 12.392921. Collepepe, Perugia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 55' 25.4928'' N and 12° 23' 34.5156'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 55' 25.4928'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 23' 34.5156'' E|
Coordinates of Collepepe, Perugia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Italy
Also check out these related Villages.
- Portofino, the Italian Riviera, Italy (44.303890, 9.207778)
- Ravello, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.649189, 14.611711)
- Santa Maria del Focallo, RG, Italy (36.712929, 14.947647)
- San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy (42.331078, 13.536189)
- Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy (42.332668, 13.522123)
- Carpari, Taranto, Italy (40.727093, 17.258583)
- Cascine Vecchie, PI, Italy (43.722481, 10.338993)
- Ciliegi Florence, Italy (43.666328, 11.457340)
- Collepepe, Perugia, Italy (42.923748, 12.392921)
- Torre Pellice, Province of Turin, Italy (44.823273, 7.205589)