Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.332668, 13.522123.
Petogna is a small village located in the region of Abruzzo, central Italy, in the metropolitan area of L'Aquilla city. It is a very small community, located right near the town of Villa. Pentogna also has a historic central part of the settlement, with a few beautiful old buildings. The total number of people living in the village is estimated to total 800 people.
Where is Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy on Map?
Road map of Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy
Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy is 42.332668, and the longitude is 13.522123. Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy is located at Italy country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 19' 57.6048'' N and 13° 31' 19.6428'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 19' 57.6048'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 31' 19.6428'' E|
Coordinates of Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Italy
Also check out these related Villages.
- Portofino, the Italian Riviera, Italy (44.303890, 9.207778)
- Ravello, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.649189, 14.611711)
- Santa Maria del Focallo, RG, Italy (36.712929, 14.947647)
- San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy (42.331078, 13.536189)
- Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy (42.332668, 13.522123)
- Carpari, Taranto, Italy (40.727093, 17.258583)
- Cascine Vecchie, PI, Italy (43.722481, 10.338993)
- Ciliegi Florence, Italy (43.666328, 11.457340)
- Collepepe, Perugia, Italy (42.923748, 12.392921)
- Torre Pellice, Province of Turin, Italy (44.823273, 7.205589)