San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.331078, 13.536189.
A village of San Martino is a small village in Abruzzo, central Italia, located in the neighborhood of Villa town, about 35 miles from the city of L'Aquila. It is a very small community, with beautiful small streets and old houses, plenty of small shops and cozy cafes. The village is located a miles from Highway SS17.
Where is San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy on Map?
Road map of San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy
San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy is 42.331078, and the longitude is 13.536189. San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy is located at Italy country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 19' 51.8808'' N and 13° 32' 10.2804'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 19' 51.8808'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 32' 10.2804'' E|
Coordinates of San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Italy
Also check out these related Villages.
- Portofino, the Italian Riviera, Italy (44.303890, 9.207778)
- Ravello, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.649189, 14.611711)
- Santa Maria del Focallo, RG, Italy (36.712929, 14.947647)
- San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy (42.331078, 13.536189)
- Petogna, Abruzzo, Italy (42.332668, 13.522123)
- Carpari, Taranto, Italy (40.727093, 17.258583)
- Cascine Vecchie, PI, Italy (43.722481, 10.338993)
- Ciliegi Florence, Italy (43.666328, 11.457340)
- Collepepe, Perugia, Italy (42.923748, 12.392921)
- Torre Pellice, Province of Turin, Italy (44.823273, 7.205589)