Colombo, Sri Lanka
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.927079, 79.861244.
Colombo is the capital of Sri Lanka, its main industrial, commercial, cultural and religious center of the country. Its population is about 750,000 people. Colombo is the largest port in the country, as well as a beautiful city uniting old historic architecture and modern buildings.
Where is Colombo, Sri Lanka on Map?
Road map of Colombo, Sri Lanka shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Colombo, Sri Lanka
Colombo, Sri Lanka Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Colombo, Sri Lanka is 6.927079, and the longitude is 79.861244. Colombo, Sri Lanka is located at Sri Lanka country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 55' 37.4844'' N and 79° 51' 40.4784'' E.
Colombo, Sri Lanka Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 55' 37.4844'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 51' 40.4784'' E|
Coordinates of Colombo, Sri Lanka is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sri Lanka
Also check out these related Cities.
- Kalutara, Sri Lanka (6.585395, 79.960739)
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka (6.124593, 81.101074)
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka (8.592200, 81.196793)
- Kandy, Sri Lanka (7.290572, 80.633728)
- Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, Sri Lanka (6.894070, 79.902481)
- Negombo, Sri Lanka (7.189464, 79.858734)
- Galle, Sri Lanka (6.053519, 80.220978)
- Nugegoda, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.872916, 79.888634)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.927079, 79.861244)
- Kandy, Sri Lanka (7.291418, 80.636696)