Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.124593, 81.101074.
Hambantota is a small town and the headquarters of the same name district located in southern Sri Lanka, with the population close to 12,000 people. It is a large center of agricultural business, with numerous farms and a wide variety of serving businesses, including providing wind energy and other innovations. There is a small cargo port in the town, which makes Hambantota a center of transportation and commerce.
Where is Hambantota, Sri Lanka on Map?
Road map of Hambantota, Sri Lanka shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Hambantota, Sri Lanka Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hambantota, Sri Lanka is 6.124593, and the longitude is 81.101074. Hambantota, Sri Lanka is located at Sri Lanka country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 7' 28.5348'' N and 81° 6' 3.8664'' E.
Hambantota, Sri Lanka Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 7' 28.5348'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 6' 3.8664'' E|
Coordinates of Hambantota, Sri Lanka is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sri Lanka
Also check out these related Cities.
- Kalutara, Sri Lanka (6.585395, 79.960739)
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka (6.124593, 81.101074)
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka (8.592200, 81.196793)
- Kandy, Sri Lanka (7.290572, 80.633728)
- Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, Sri Lanka (6.894070, 79.902481)
- Negombo, Sri Lanka (7.189464, 79.858734)
- Galle, Sri Lanka (6.053519, 80.220978)
- Nugegoda, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.872916, 79.888634)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.927079, 79.861244)
- Kandy, Sri Lanka (7.291418, 80.636696)