Kalutara, Sri Lanka
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.585395, 79.960739.
Kalutara is a small city and the capital of the same name province, situated on the Sri Lanka. It was established in the Middle Ages as a small port and a spice trading center. Today it is an agricultural spot, famous for its mangosteens, oranges, bananas, and other tropic fruit. It is a home to about 45,000 people, and it is situated about 33 miles south of Moratuwa, one of the largest cities in the area.
Map of Kalutara, Sri Lanka
Kalutara, Sri Lanka Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalutara, Sri Lanka is 6.585395, and the longitude is 79.960739. Kalutara, Sri Lanka is located at Sri Lanka country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 35' 7.4220'' N and 79° 57' 38.6604'' E.
Kalutara, Sri Lanka Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 35' 7.4220'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 57' 38.6604'' E|
Coordinates of Kalutara, Sri Lanka is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sri Lanka
Also check out these related Cities.
- Kalutara, Sri Lanka (6.585395, 79.960739)
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka (6.124593, 81.101074)
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka (8.592200, 81.196793)
- Kandy, Sri Lanka (7.290572, 80.633728)
- Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, Sri Lanka (6.894070, 79.902481)
- Negombo, Sri Lanka (7.189464, 79.858734)
- Galle, Sri Lanka (6.053519, 80.220978)
- Nugegoda, Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.872916, 79.888634)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (6.927079, 79.861244)
- Kandy, Sri Lanka (7.291418, 80.636696)