Colonius, Cologne, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.947086, 6.931865.
Colonius, known also a Cologne Telecommunication Tower, is a tall free standing structure, located at Innere Kanalstraße 100, in the neighborhood of Cologne city in Germany. It was opened in 1981, and its primary function is telecommunication signal broadcast. There is an observation deck, a restaurant, which were closed in the beginning of the current century. The tower is 973 meters tall.
Map of Colonius, Cologne, Germany
Colonius, Cologne, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Colonius, Cologne, Germany is 50.947086, and the longitude is 6.931865. Colonius, Cologne, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 56' 49.5096'' N and 6° 55' 54.7140'' E.
Colonius, Cologne, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 56' 49.5096'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 55' 54.7140'' E|
Coordinates of Colonius, Cologne, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Germany
Also check out these related Towers.
- Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany (54.074089, 10.779130)
- Scream (Heide Park), Soltau, Germany (53.027111, 9.878511)
- Bremerhaven Radar Tower, Bremerhaven, Germany (53.538406, 8.580290)
- Brocken Transmitter, Brocken, Weringerode, Germany (51.800194, 10.614367)
- Großer Inselsberg, the Big Inselsberg, Thuringia, Germany (50.851246, 10.465513)
- Hohenstadt Transmission Tower, Hohenstadt, Germany (48.549782, 9.670841)
- Jakobsberg Telecommunication Tower, Jakobsberg, Porta Westfalica, Germany (52.240753, 8.944976)
- Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany (53.110493, 8.858183)
- Funkturm Berlin, Berlin, Germany (52.505032, 13.278189)
- Hünenburg Telecommunication Tower, Bielefeld, Germany (52.014660, 8.473570)