Telemax Tower, Hanover, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.393013, 9.799687.
Telemax Tower is a modern telecommunication signal transmitting tower, which is situated at Buchholz-Kleefeld, Hannover city, Germany. It was built in 1990s and is designed by a group of German architects. The construction is 892 feet tall, and there are a few operation rooms on the upper part of the tower. There is no observation deck there.
Where is Telemax Tower, Hanover, Germany on Map?
Road map of Telemax Tower, Hanover, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Telemax Tower, Hanover, Germany
Telemax Tower, Hanover, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Telemax Tower, Hanover, Germany is 52.393013, and the longitude is 9.799687. Telemax Tower, Hanover, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 23' 34.8468'' N and 9° 47' 58.8732'' E.
Telemax Tower, Hanover, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 23' 34.8468'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 47' 58.8732'' E|
Coordinates of Telemax Tower, Hanover, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Germany
Also check out these related Towers.
- Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany (54.074089, 10.779130)
- Scream (Heide Park), Soltau, Germany (53.027111, 9.878511)
- Bremerhaven Radar Tower, Bremerhaven, Germany (53.538406, 8.580290)
- Brocken Transmitter, Weringerode, Germany (51.800194, 10.614367)
- Großer Inselsberg, Thuringia, Germany (50.851246, 10.465513)
- Hohenstadt Transmission Tower, Hohenstadt, Germany (48.549782, 9.670841)
- Jakobsberg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.240753, 8.944976)
- Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany (53.110493, 8.858183)
- Funkturm Berlin, Berlin, Germany (52.505032, 13.278189)
- Hünenburg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.014660, 8.473570)