Comerica Park, Detroit, MI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.338356, -83.048134.
Comerica Park is a famous open air stadium and a ballpark named after the oldest bank in Detroit and located at 2100 Woodward Avenue, in central part of Detroit in Michigan. The facility was built in 2000 and current capacity of the stadium is close to 41,500 people. It is a home field for the Detroit Tigers, the most successful professional baseball team in Detroit.
Where is Comerica Park, Detroit, MI, USA on Map?
Road map of Comerica Park, Detroit, MI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Comerica Park, Detroit, MI, USA
Comerica Park, Detroit, MI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Comerica Park, Detroit, MI, USA is 42.338356, and the longitude is -83.048134. Comerica Park, Detroit, MI, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 20' 18.0816'' N and 83° 2' 53.2824'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 20' 18.0816'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 2' 53.2824'' W|
Coordinates of Comerica Park, Detroit, MI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Caesars Superdome, LA, USA (29.951439, -90.081970)
- Highmark Stadium, NY, USA (42.773773, -78.787460)
- Arrowhead Stadium, MO, USA (39.048786, -94.484566)
- Banc of California Stadium, CA, USA (34.012810, -118.284477)
- Muncy Bank Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field, PA, USA (41.242344, -77.047478)
- Lindner Family Tennis Center, OH, USA (39.350521, -84.275139)
- American Family Field, WI, USA (43.027954, -87.971497)
- LoanDepot Park, FL, USA (25.778301, -80.220352)
- Sloan Park, Mesa, AZ, USA (33.431183, -111.882111)
- State Farm Stadium, AZ, USA (33.527283, -112.263275)