Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.751049, -73.845566.
Louis Armstrong Stadium is a tennis court with a retractable roof in USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, located at 124-02 Roosevelt Ave, Queens, New York, United States. Opened on August 22, 2018, and designed by Rossetti Architects, the court is the second largest stadium at the center after Arthur Ashe Stadium. It has hosted the US Open since 2018. Louis Armstrong Stadium was built at the site of the 1978 stadium, and named after the legendary jazz musician. It has a capacity of 14,000 people.
Where is Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA
Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA is 40.751049, and the longitude is -73.845566. Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 45' 3.7764'' N and 73° 50' 44.0376'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 45' 3.7764'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 50' 44.0376'' W|
Coordinates of Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Louis Armstrong Stadium, NY, USA (40.751049, -73.845566)
- Grandstand, NY, USA (40.748005, -73.848061)
- Alamodome, TX, USA (29.416918, -98.479271)
- Target Center, MN, USA (44.979595, -93.276566)
- Camping World Stadium, FL, USA (28.539143, -81.403076)
- Smoothie King Center, LA, USA (29.949030, -90.082298)
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, OH, USA (41.496620, -81.688431)
- United Center, IL, USA (41.880692, -87.674370)
- AT&T Center, TX, USA (29.426931, -98.437599)
- Chase Center, CA, USA (37.768009, -122.387787)