Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.412035, -91.183815.
Tiger Stadium is a large sports facility located at Baton Rouge city in Louisiana and is a part of the large Louisiana State university campus. It was built in 1924 and is one of the largest stadiums in the country, with the capacity exceeding 102 thousand people. Tiger Stadium is a home for the University's football team, known as LSU Tigers.
Where is Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA, USA on Map?
Road map of Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA, USA is 30.412035, and the longitude is -91.183815. Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA, USA is located at United States country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 24' 43.3260'' N and 91° 11' 1.7340'' W.
|DMS Lat||30° 24' 43.3260'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 11' 1.7340'' W|
Coordinates of Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United States
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Truist Park, GA, USA (33.890781, -84.468239)
- Minute Maid Park, TX, USA (29.757017, -95.356209)
- Bank of America Stadium, NC, USA (35.225845, -80.853607)
- Oakland Arena, CA, USA (37.750328, -122.203300)
- Footprint Center, AZ, USA (33.445938, -112.071487)
- Paycom Center, OK, USA (35.463608, -97.515640)
- FTX Arena, FL, USA (25.781441, -80.188332)
- Gainbridge Fieldhouse, IN, USA (39.763924, -86.155807)
- Caesars Superdome, LA, USA (29.951439, -90.081970)
- Highmark Stadium, NY, USA (42.773773, -78.787460)