Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -17.226000, 151.380005.
Coral Sea Marine Park is a huge area and the natural preserve situated near the shores of Queensland, in the north eastern part of the Australian continent. The area of the park is slightly below one million square kilometers, and thus it is one of the largest land and marine national protected areas on the planet. The territory overs some part of the famous Great Barrier Reef, and the park includes amazing and diverse fauna and flora which is really interesting even for an average traveler. In contrast to other similar large natural preserves which are mostly located remotely from the continents, Coral Sea Marine Park in Queensland is situated right near Australia, so it is visited by a large number of guests and visitors, both from the continent and from around the world.
Where is Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia on Map?
Road map of Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia
Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia is -17.226000, and the longitude is 151.380005. Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 13' 33.6000'' S and 151° 22' 48.0180'' E.
Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 13' 33.6000'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 22' 48.0180'' E|
Coordinates of Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in Australia
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia (-17.226000, 151.380005)
- Charlotte Pass, Kosciuszko National Park, NSW, Australia (-36.427891, 148.333679)
- Watagans National Park, Cooranbong, NSW, Australia (-33.020538, 151.448853)
- Coorong National Park, Coorong, SA, Australia (-35.942116, 139.437881)
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia (-25.344490, 131.035431)
- Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia (-34.855511, 135.938293)
- Mount Remarkable National Park, Wilmington, Australia (-32.768799, 138.058319)
- Southwood National Park, Southwood QLD, Australia (-27.828735, 150.083771)
- Lerderderg State Park, Greendale, Australia (-37.542126, 144.414597)