Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.344490, 131.035431.
Uluru, or Uluru/Ayers Rock, is an iconic rock formation and an important tourist attraction in southwestern Northern Territory, Australia, located in within the Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park. It is formed from sandstone and used to be a sacred place for Aboriginal peoples of the region. Uluru is the world’s largest monolith and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. Despite the fact that it is located quite far away from civilization (over 200 miles from the closest town, Alice Springs), Uluru is very often visited by tourists and those who travel in the area. Ayers Rock Airport is situated about 5 hours drive away from Alice Springs, Northern Territory, and 16 miles from the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. Uluru has ancient wisdom, rich culture as well as a diverse plant and animal life.
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is one of the best-known tourist destinations in the country. You can take a tour to explore the area, start your trip at the Cultural Centre to support the local community, learn about Anangu culture, and get a deeper insight into the heritage of Uluru-Kata Tjuta. There are two Aboriginal art galleries (Maruku Arts and Walkatjara Art), several shops, and interesting facilities. You can also enjoy bird watching in this amazing park that is home to 178 species of bird including rare ones. The place is very famous for its amazing sunrises and sunsets, so don't forget to take some time to experience it.
Where is Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia on Map?
Road map of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia
Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia is -25.344490, and the longitude is 131.035431. Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia is located at Australia country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 20' 40.1640'' S and 131° 2' 7.5516'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 20' 40.1640'' S|
|DMS Long||131° 2' 7.5516'' E|
Coordinates of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in Australia
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Coral Sea Marine Park, QLD, Australia (-17.226000, 151.380005)
- Charlotte Pass, Kosciuszko National Park, NSW, Australia (-36.427891, 148.333679)
- Watagans National Park, Cooranbong, NSW, Australia (-33.020538, 151.448853)
- Coorong National Park, Coorong, SA, Australia (-35.942116, 139.437881)
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Australia (-25.344490, 131.035431)
- Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia (-34.855511, 135.938293)
- Mount Remarkable National Park, Wilmington, Australia (-32.768799, 138.058319)
- Southwood National Park, Southwood QLD, Australia (-27.828735, 150.083771)
- Lerderderg State Park, Greendale, Australia (-37.542126, 144.414597)