Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.855511, 135.938293.
Lincoln National Park is a large national park located in the southern coastal area of Southern Australia, 13 miles from the city of Port Lincoln. It was established in the middle of the last century and today it is the area of over 83 square miles. The territory of the park covers a large area in the semi-island, including Bicker Isles, Rabbit island, Albatross Island, and others. The park is a popular tourist attraction, with thousands of active lifestyle fans visiting the area every month.
Map of Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia
Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia is -34.855511, and the longitude is 135.938293. Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 51' 19.8396'' S and 135° 56' 17.8548'' E.
Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia elevation is 59 meters height, that is equal to 194 feet.
Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 51' 19.8396'' S|
|DMS Long||135° 56' 17.8548'' E|
|Elevation (m)||59 m|
|Elevation (f)||194 feet|
Coordinates of Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in Australia
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Charlotte Pass, Kosciuszko National Park, NSW, Australia (-36.427891, 148.333679)
- Watagans National Park, Cooranbong, NSW, Australia (-33.020538, 151.448853)
- Coorong National Park, Coorong, SA, Australia (-35.942116, 139.437881)
- Lincoln National Park, SA, Australia (-34.855511, 135.938293)
- Mount Remarkable National Park, Wilmington, Australia (-32.768799, 138.058319)
- Southwood National Park, Southwood QLD, Australia (-27.828735, 150.083771)
- Lerderderg State Park, Greendale, Australia (-37.542126, 144.414597)