Coro, Falcón, Venezuela
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.394604, -69.681030.
A beautiful old historic city, Coro is the capital of Falcón district and one of the largest cities in Venezuela. It is situated in the norther coastal part of the country. It was established in the 16th century by Spanish discoverers, and the traditions and the life style of the local people have a heavy influence of Spanish culture. The city is a governmental place, with the economy based on services and trade. The landmarks of Coro include local cathedrals and churches, like the Church of St. Anna, local old mansions of rich people, a few monuments, an old Jewish cemetery, etc.
Map of Coro, Falcón, Venezuela
Coro, Falcón, Venezuela Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coro, Falcón, Venezuela is 11.394604, and the longitude is -69.681030. Coro, Falcón, Venezuela is located at Venezuela country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 23' 40.5744'' N and 69° 40' 51.7080'' W.
Coro, Falcón, Venezuela Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 23' 40.5744'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 40' 51.7080'' W|
Coordinates of Coro, Falcón, Venezuela is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Venezuela
Also check out these related Cities.
- Barquisimeto, Lara, Venezuela (10.063611, -69.334724)
- Carupano, Sucre, Venezuela (10.642235, -63.255672)
- Catia La Mar, Vargas, Venezuela (10.589444, -67.049438)
- Coro, Falcón, Venezuela (11.394604, -69.681030)
- Villa de Cura, Aragua, Venezuela (10.031350, -67.493370)
- Santa Teresa del Tuy, Venezuela (10.275735, -66.711044)
- Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela (10.156421, -67.999718)
- Lagunillas, Venezuela (10.133333, -71.250000)
- Maracaibo, Venezuela (10.653860, -71.645966)
- Caracas, Venezuela (10.500000, -66.916664)