Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.653860, -71.645966.
Maracaibo is the second largest and the second most populous city in Venezuela, located in the western part of the country, with the population close to 1.5 million people. The nickname of the city is "The Beloved Land of the Sun". It is a key economic, industrial and tourism spot of the country, with a great deal of various attractions, starting from historic sites and monuments and ending up with modern shopping malls and entertainment parks.
Where is Maracaibo, Venezuela on Map?
Road map of Maracaibo, Venezuela shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Maracaibo, Venezuela
Maracaibo, Venezuela Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maracaibo, Venezuela is 10.653860, and the longitude is -71.645966. Maracaibo, Venezuela is located at Venezuela country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 39' 13.8960'' N and 71° 38' 45.4776'' W.
|DMS Lat||10° 39' 13.8960'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 38' 45.4776'' W|
Coordinates of Maracaibo, Venezuela is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Venezuela
Also check out these related Cities.
- Barquisimeto, Lara, Venezuela (10.063611, -69.334724)
- Carupano, Sucre, Venezuela (10.642235, -63.255672)
- Catia La Mar, Vargas, Venezuela (10.589444, -67.049438)
- Coro, Falcón, Venezuela (11.394604, -69.681030)
- Villa de Cura, Aragua, Venezuela (10.031350, -67.493370)
- Santa Teresa del Tuy, Venezuela (10.275735, -66.711044)
- Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela (10.156421, -67.999718)
- Lagunillas, Venezuela (10.133333, -71.250000)
- Maracaibo, Venezuela (10.653860, -71.645966)
- Caracas, Venezuela (10.500000, -66.916664)