Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.992107, 127.112946.
Pyeongtaek (평택시) is a large city located in the southwestern part of Gyeonggi Province in northwestern South Korea. The city is bordered by Cheonan-si, Asan-si, Chungcheonnam-do to the east, Hwaseong-si to the west, and Yongin-si to the northeast. It is a plain city with no high mountains, also the headquarters of a large district. It is a purely planned community, famous with large military bases built-in and nearby the city. It is home to Pyeongtaek University (평택대학교, 平澤大學校) that is a private research university. Osan Air Base is also located in the city.
The attractions in Pyeongtaek-si include Buraksan, Pyeongtaek International Central Market, Seobu Culture & Art Center, Statue of Peace, Sudosa Temple, Tong Bok Market, Seohae Bridge, Asan-ho, Jinwicheon Amusement Park, Shinjang Shopping Mall, Asan-ho Artm Gallery, Korean Sound Soriter Art Center, and Moraetop Park, and so on. The city also hosts various festivals and events like Pyeongtaek Folk Songs Regular Performance, MATO Festival, Korea Intangible Cultural Heritage Festival, and many more.
Where is Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea on Map?
Road map of Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea is 36.992107, and the longitude is 127.112946. Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea is located at South Korea country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 59' 31.5852'' N and 127° 6' 46.6056'' E.
Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 59' 31.5852'' N|
|DMS Long||127° 6' 46.6056'' E|
Coordinates of Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi, South Korea is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Korea
Also check out these related Cities.
- Daegu, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Ulsan, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.549999, 129.316666)
- Gwangju, South Jeolla, South Korea (35.166668, 126.916664)
- Daejeon, South Korea (36.351002, 127.385002)
- Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Busan, South Korea (35.166668, 129.066666)
- Chungju, Chungcheongbuk, South Korea (36.981304, 127.935905)
- Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk, South Korea (35.835354, 129.263885)
- Asan, Chungcheongnam, South Korea (36.806702, 126.979874)
- Dalseo-gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea (35.834236, 128.534210)