Davao City, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.207573, 125.395874.
Davao City "Durian Capital of the Philippines", one of the largest cities in the Philippines, and an international port as well as the center of Metro Davao, is situated in the southeastern part of the island of Mindanao. The city, located in the province of Davao del Sur, is famous for being a home for the specific specie of eagles. It is also a known tourism spot that attracts thousands of visitors from around the world. The city has the University of Mindanao that is the largest private university of Mindanao, located at Bolton Street, Poblacion District.
There are many attractions in the city you can enjoy such as Davao Museum of History and Ethnography, D' Bone Collector Museum, Upside Down House Museum, Mount Apo National Park, San Pedro Cathedral, Museo Dabawenyo, People's Park, Abreeza Mall, Tamayong Prayer Mountain, Aldevinco Shopping Center, Bankerohan Public Market, etc. The city has also SM Lanang Premier which is the 3rd largest shopping mall in Mindanao.
Where is Davao City, Philippines on Map?
Road map of Davao City, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Davao City, Philippines
Davao City, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Davao City, Philippines is 7.207573, and the longitude is 125.395874. Davao City, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 12' 27.2628'' N and 125° 23' 45.1464'' E.
|DMS Lat||7° 12' 27.2628'' N|
|DMS Long||125° 23' 45.1464'' E|
Coordinates of Davao City, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)