San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.998451, 120.953209.
San Rafael is a small city and a neighborhood of Baliuag which is a part of Bulacan province, the Philippines. It is a crowded settlement, with the population close to 100,000 people, and with quite a high population density. The city has a long history and lived through a few historic periods including Spanish, American, Japanese, and other administration. It is a tourism center, with a few nice parks and monuments to see, and a few nice hotels to stay in.
Map of San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines
San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines is 14.998451, and the longitude is 120.953209. San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 59' 54.4236'' N and 120° 57' 11.5524'' E.
San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 59' 54.4236'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 57' 11.5524'' E|
Coordinates of San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
- Naga, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines (13.621775, 123.194824)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.537752, 121.001381)