Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.131400, 124.858482.
Maasin City, or the city of Maasin, is a community and a part of Southern Leyte province in the Philippinnes. It is a small city established by Magellan, a famous traveler and settler from Portugal who arrived to the area in the early 16th century and explored the lands, together with his crew members. The city has bee ruled by the local Philippine governors and is considered to be one of the most beautiful and one of the oldest cities in the province. The area of the city is divided into 70 sub-divisions and is a friendly community, quite multi-cultural, with the people of many nationalities living there side by side. The original residents speak Cebuano language and are engaged in the businesses related to transport, services, agriculture, and so on.
Map of Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes
Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes is 10.131400, and the longitude is 124.858482. Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 7' 53.0400'' N and 124° 51' 30.5352'' E.
Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 7' 53.0400'' N|
|DMS Long||124° 51' 30.5352'' E|
Coordinates of Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)