Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.309243, 121.031708.
Carmona is a small coastal city and a part of an urban area in the province of Cavite, the Philippines. The settlement was established in the 16th century and it is a home now for about 100,000 people. The city is divided into 4 sub-districts, and the main community living there is of Tagalog origin, but there is a portion of Catholics and Anglican church followers in the city as well.
Map of Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
Carmona, Cavite, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carmona, Cavite, Philippines is 14.309243, and the longitude is 121.031708. Carmona, Cavite, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 18' 33.2748'' N and 121° 1' 54.1488'' E.
Carmona, Cavite, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 18' 33.2748'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 1' 54.1488'' E|
Coordinates of Carmona, Cavite, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)