De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.915401, 18.419445.
De Waterkant is district of Cape Town, one of the largest cities of South Africa, located in central part of the city area. It used to be a part of a small suburb of Cape Town, but less than a century ago it has become a part of the city, now being considered even one of its central areas. The district is cosnidered to be residential area fro the most bohemian part of the society, and there are plenty of small elite bars, restaurants, small cafes and dance areas in De Waterkant.
Where is De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa on Map?
Road map of De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa
De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa is -33.915401, and the longitude is 18.419445. De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 54' 55.4436'' S and 18° 25' 10.0020'' E.
De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 54' 55.4436'' S|
|DMS Long||18° 25' 10.0020'' E|
Coordinates of De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in South Africa
Also check out these related Districts.
- Cape Winelands, South Africa (-33.333332, 19.666668)
- Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.917419, 18.386274)
- Aeroton, Johannesburg South, South Africa (-26.253811, 27.974689)
- Gezina, Pretoria, South Africa (-25.718607, 28.207338)
- Tembisa, Centurion, South Africa (-25.878363, 28.159325)
- Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa (-34.075691, 18.843266)
- Riverlea, Johannesburg, South Africa (-26.210432, 27.974110)
- De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.915401, 18.419445)
- Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa (-33.975914, 25.585871)
- Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, South Africa (-33.945210, 25.566248)