Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.075691, 18.843266.
Somerset West is a neighborhood of Cape Town, South Africa, located about 30 miles southwest of the city center. It is a part of the area known as the Heldelberg and a small historic town, with the current population close to 24 thousand people. It is very well connected with the city from the point of transportation, but is quite independent from the point of services and social life. The town was established in the late 17th century by a few families of farmers. There are a few parks and natural preserves in the area right near the town
Where is Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa
Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa is -34.075691, and the longitude is 18.843266. Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 4' 32.4876'' S and 18° 50' 35.7576'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 4' 32.4876'' S|
|DMS Long||18° 50' 35.7576'' E|
Coordinates of Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in South Africa
Also check out these related Districts.
- Cape Winelands, South Africa (-33.333332, 19.666668)
- Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.917419, 18.386274)
- Aeroton, Johannesburg South, South Africa (-26.253811, 27.974689)
- Gezina, Pretoria, South Africa (-25.718607, 28.207338)
- Tembisa, Centurion, South Africa (-25.878363, 28.159325)
- Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa (-34.075691, 18.843266)
- Riverlea, Johannesburg, South Africa (-26.210432, 27.974110)
- De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.915401, 18.419445)
- Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa (-33.975914, 25.585871)
- Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, South Africa (-33.945210, 25.566248)