Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.917419, 18.386274.
Sea Point is a small district of Cape Town, South Africa, located at the waterfront, right near Green Point and a few miles west of the city center. Sea Point is one of the most crowded and densely populated area since it is possible to find affordable and very comfortable real estate in the area. There are a few very good schools and a few hospitals in Sea Point. The local landmarks include very good and popular Milton Beach, Sea Point Promenade and Sea Point Pavilion. The latter is very popular with tourists and local residents for its wonderful swimming pools. There are about 13,000 people living in Sea Point.
Map of Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa
Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa is -33.917419, and the longitude is 18.386274. Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 55' 2.7084'' S and 18° 23' 10.5864'' E.
Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 55' 2.7084'' S|
|DMS Long||18° 23' 10.5864'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in South Africa
Also check out these related Districts.
- Cape Winelands, South Africa (-33.333332, 19.666668)
- Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.917419, 18.386274)
- Aeroton, Johannesburg South, South Africa (-26.253811, 27.974689)
- Gezina, Pretoria, South Africa (-25.718607, 28.207338)
- Tembisa, Centurion, South Africa (-25.878363, 28.159325)
- Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa (-34.075691, 18.843266)
- Riverlea, Johannesburg, South Africa (-26.210432, 27.974110)
- De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.915401, 18.419445)
- Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa (-33.975914, 25.585871)
- Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, South Africa (-33.945210, 25.566248)