Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 70.200523, -148.461380.
Deadhorse is a town situated at the Prudhoe Bay in one of the northernmost parts of Alaska, the USA. The town is surrounded by plenty of water, which is a numerous small lakes as well as in the Sag River running about a mile east of the town. Deadhorse is primarily a transportation spot since there is a small airline located there, as well as a highway 11, known also as the Dalton Highway, passing by the town. Due to relatively good chances to easily reach the area, Deadhorse can be considered a touristy place and there are a few good accommodation options in the town. The population of the settlement also varies from 30-40 people in the coldest season to up to 3,000 in the warmest season.
Map of Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay, AK, USA
Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay, AK, USA is 70.200523, and the longitude is -148.461380. Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 70° 12' 1.8828'' N and 148° 27' 40.9680'' W.
Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||70° 12' 1.8828'' N|
|DMS Long||148° 27' 40.9680'' W|
Coordinates of Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)