Homer, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.645203, -151.544250.
Situated opposite Kachemak Bay State Park, Homer is a small town in coastal Alaska. It can be found at Kachemak Bay and is a small transportation center of the area. Homer township is also known as "The Fishing Capital of the World". The area is amazingly beautiful with relatively soft and not too freezing winters. The bay offers amazing views and healing fresh air year round. There are about 5 thousand people living in the town and most of the population is engaged in various agricultural activities or services. There is a very good college, Kachemak Bay College, which is in high demand by the young people from around the area.
Map of Homer, AK, USA
Homer, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Homer, AK, USA is 59.645203, and the longitude is -151.544250. Homer, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 38' 42.7308'' N and 151° 32' 39.3000'' W.
Homer, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||59° 38' 42.7308'' N|
|DMS Long||151° 32' 39.3000'' W|
Coordinates of Homer, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)