Barney, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.267075, -97.000465.
A small town in the south easternmost part of North Dakota, Barney is situated not far away from Interstate 29 and is a small part of Whapton metropolitan area. It is somewhere close to the border between North Dakota and Minensota. The community is small, with the population of only about 55-60 people. Barney was established at the end of the 19th century as a small town near a newly built railroad, but the population has been firmly decreasing since then. Currently, there are only about 15-17 families living in the town. There is a small bar, a small shopping area, a church, and a small agricultural facility in the town.
Map of Barney, ND, USA
Barney, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Barney, ND, USA is 46.267075, and the longitude is -97.000465. Barney, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 16' 1.4700'' N and 97° 0' 1.6740'' W.
Barney, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 16' 1.4700'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 0' 1.6740'' W|
Coordinates of Barney, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)