Drayton, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.571095, -97.177849.
Drayton is a town in the easternmost part of North Dakota, USA, situated just a mile away from the Red River which is a border between North Dakota and Minnesota. Drayton can be found about 17 miles away from the town of Pembina and the border between the US and Canada. The town was established in the late 1870s and named Hastings. Later on, the settlement was renamed into Drayton by a few of families from Canada, who came and started living in the town before the last century. In the early 1910s, there was the first bridge constructed between North Dakota and Minnesota. The population of the town reached its peak in 1960-1970s, when it went above one thousand people. Nowadays, there are about 800 residents living in Drayton.
Where is Drayton, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Drayton, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Drayton, ND, USA
Drayton, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Drayton, ND, USA is 48.571095, and the longitude is -97.177849. Drayton, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 34' 15.9420'' N and 97° 10' 40.2564'' W.
|DMS Lat||48° 34' 15.9420'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 10' 40.2564'' W|
Coordinates of Drayton, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)
No comments written yet.