Adak, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.880001, -176.658051.
Adak is a small town situated on the Andreanof Islands in the westernmost part of Alaska, the USA. Adak is known as the westernmost town of the whole country, and it is a part of the Aleutians West Census Area. The region is known for its frequent storms and overcast skies as it is a part of the subpolar climatic zone. Adak was established in the times of the World War I and was a home to a small naval base. The population of the town is close to 300 people which is close to 65-70 families. There are schools and a college, a theaters, a very good hospital, a McDonald's restaurants, and plenty of facilities for sports in Adak. Tourists come to the town to enjoy the local nature and go in for winter sports.
Map of Adak, AK, USA
Adak, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Adak, AK, USA is 51.880001, and the longitude is -176.658051. Adak, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 52' 48.0036'' N and 176° 39' 28.9836'' W.
Adak, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 52' 48.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||176° 39' 28.9836'' W|
Coordinates of Adak, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)